Welcome!

"Welcome! Thank you for joining my blog. I will be taking you to the farms, to the market, into my kitchen and into my life as the market manager!" ~Kiersten

Monday, July 16, 2012

Soap at the Market...

PureTouch Essentials Soap

You can find more than delicious produce, meats, fruits, and cheeses at the market. My family also enjoys staying clean with homemade soaps from PureTouch Essentials Soap. Jennifer Hill and her husband Jason bring amazing soaps to the market that they make in their home. Their soap is made using a Natural Cold Process. They also feature essential oils that benefit your skin. I am going to let you stop by and visit with Jennifer to get all of the details on the process and the specific oils she uses and I am going to skip right to telling you how much we love her soap.

I have three types of her soap in my bathtub that I rotate using just because I couldn't pick just one! My son and daughter have been using PureTouch Essentials Soap since they started coming to market and have their different scents all lined up for use. PureTouch Essentials Soap leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. It has a great lather for your whole body! Yes it is great to clean your hands, but don't forget to take it over to the bath or shower to use there too! Or better yet just come up and get a second bar for the bath or shower!

Come up to the market tomorrow and pick up your favorite scent!

Basic
Lemongrass & Tea Tree
Milk & Honey
Patchouli
Tea Tree
Cherry Blossom
Oatmeal & Tea Tree
Karma
Black Amber & Lavender


The basic is $3.00 and all the others with Essential Oils are $4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment