Welcome!

"Welcome! Thank you for joining my blog. I will be taking you to the farms, to the market, into my kitchen and into my life as the market manager!" ~Kiersten

Saturday, April 7, 2012

It's Asparagus Time!!!!!

I am a huge fan of asparagus and this time of year you can find it anywhere...in your garden, along the road, at the markets and in the stores. I love asparagus grilled and didn't think you could top it grilled, but I think I did it today for lunch! 

Parmesan Asparagus

10-15 pieces of asparagus
Olive oil
garlic salt to taste
dash of sugar
Parmesan cheese

Clean and trim asparagus, then place in a glass baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil until lightly coated, sprinkle with garlic salt and a dash of sugar. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350, turning halfway through. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and put back in the oven for 3-4 minutes. 

This is so easy and delicious! It was a perfect compliment to our lunch today!

No comments:

Post a Comment