Welcome!

"Welcome! Thank you for joining my blog. I will be taking you to the farms, to the market, into my kitchen and into my life as the market manager!" ~Kiersten

Monday, March 19, 2012

Final winter market...

Our final winter market is tomorrow...it seems a little crazy to call it a winter market when it is 70 degrees outside, but that is why we love Missouri! I am sure not going to complain about these gorgeous days!!!! With our final winter market just a day away I wanted to take a minute and reflect on what a great time it has been the past few months.

 I will start off with a huge "Thank you" to all of the gals at Market Street Floral especially, Stephanie Fuemmeler, the owner!!!!! Without your wonderful space we would not of had a winter market! Thank you to each and every customer that has supported us all winter long....you came whether it was snowing or 70 and we appreciate you so very much!  I also want to take a minute to thank all of our vendors that continued to come through the winter and the new vendors who joined over the winter market.....you are an amazing group and I am so thankful that I get to be your market manager!

I hope you all have your shopping lists ready for tomorrow, I know I am going to stock up on all kinds of goodies so I can keep you in recipes and ideas through April! I will also be starting my farm visits this week so let the adventures begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment