Welcome!

"Welcome! Thank you for joining my blog. I will be taking you to the farms, to the market, into my kitchen and into my life as the market manager!" ~Kiersten

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Delicious!

The summer market is in full swing and I can only think of one word to describe it....delicious! Everything that I bring home each week is so good. If you love fresh salads you need to get to the market. There is a wide variety of lettuces and cabbages that make great salads. I love to top my salads with fruit and feta cheese, but you could also make it a meal by topping your salad with grilled chicken or steak. This morning I have enjoyed three seed bread from Nitty Gritty Dirt Farm and blueberries from Sandy Creek Farm! Yum! You can also find great things at the market like jewelry, soaps, plants, and so much more!!!! I love the soap from both Nitty Gritty Dirt Farm and PureTouch Essentials Soap. These are great for everyday use or make excellent gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment